Wilson Pro Staff RF97 Autograph Review: The Best Choice for Tennis Player
Features of Wilson Pro Staff RF97 Autograph:
- Stroke-style: Full stroke-style racket.
- Swinging speed: Fast swinging speed.
- Color: The available color of the racket is black-white.
- Grip type: Grip type of the racket is Wilson Premium Leather.
- String tension: String tension of Wilson pro is 50-60 pounds.
- Color limitation: Color is limited to the racket.
- Power level: The racket has a low power level.
- Heavy weight: The racket is a little bit of weight.
Buying Guides of Wilson Pro Staff RF97 Autograph:
Head Size of a Tennis Stick
- 80-94sq. in: These are smaller racket heads come with small sweet spot and they are built for the tennis players of advanced level. These rackets are known also as the mid-size head.
- 95-105sq. in: These are mid-plus sized rackets which are just perfect for the all levels of tennis players like- beginners, intermediates and advanced athletes.
- 110-115sq. in: The tennis rackets which are over-sized especially designed for the beginner players who have just started playing tennis. These rackets have with more accuracy a large sweet spot.
- 116-135sq. in: Super oversized head sized tennis rackets with an extra-large sweet spot. These tennis rackets tend to be heavier because of they have large heads.
Grip Sizes of the Tennis Rackets
Most of the rackets for tennis have a standard grip size but here we are giving some grip sizes which you should know before buying a tennis racket-
- 4 1/8 = 1
- 4 ¼ = 2
- 4 3/8 = 3
- 4 ½ = 4
- 4 5/8 = 5
These 5 sizes are the available grip size for tennis rackets. Grip sizes no.1, 2, and 3 are usually best suited for juniors and women. For men, grip size no. 4 and 5 are the best choices.
Let’s Enjoy a Video…!!