Most of the tennis players have been waiting for quite a while for the new frame from Babolat. Let us assure you that the Pure Drive 110 Tennis racket of 2018 edition will not dishearten you guys. This model of Babolat offers a head of large size which is 110 square inches (the largest head in the line of 2018). And, the racket also has more open string spacing. It also has the technology of FSI Power which is the Babolat model generation which has grommet holes of diamond-shaped. With more minimalistic aesthetic and a great job of redesigned paint, while you are on the court, with the help of the features of the racket you can let your play do the representing for you. Into the racket, the popular Cortex system is built while moving with this minimalism feature. To provide a complete concept about this racket, we have brought this article about Babolat pure drive reviews.
The racket is one of the most popular tennis rackets. This racket is one of the most demandable racket among the most tennis player. You guys may be amazed to know the popularity of this racket. We will discuss all the facts related to this racket to provide you guys with proper information.
Babolat Pure Drive Reviews: A Perfect Tennis Racket for Intermediate Players
Much like the 2015 iteration of this Babolat racket, this features Woofer Technology which is designed to bring sensation with every strike of the ball and the user optimum control. The Cortex Pure Feel, this technology will allow the player to get better control through naturally enhanced feel on each hit. A tennis player will not need to worry for hitting the ball with pace because the anti-twisting elliptical frame of the tennis weapon optimizes the power of the racket itself. Since its evaluation, this racket line is popular and has been very liked by every tennis player. This newest model of Babolat drive is sure to continue the trend of excellent service that Babolat is popular for.
Features of Babolat Pure Drive:
- Length: The racket has a length of 6 inches.
- Cortex smooth feel: Cortex Smooth Feel is used in the racket.
- FSI: FSI string spacing is used in the tennis racket.
- Weight of the racket: Weights of the tennis racket are for strung – 9.6 ounces and for unstrung – 9.1 ounces.
The provided advantages of the racket are given below-
- The weight advantage of the racket: The pure strike is a light weight racket.
- Level of players: This tennis racket is ideal for the intermediate level players.
- Spin-able and controllable: More spin-able and controllable.
- Comfortable: The racket is very comfortable.
- Colored string: You will get the chance to select your choice colored string.
Every product has some disadvantages besides the advantages, here the disadvantages of the racket-
- Whom for: The weapon is not for beginners or professionals.
- And Color limitations.
Buying Guides of Babolat Pure Drive:
The ratio of Head Light (Control) & Head Heavy (POWER)
Head Size of a Tennis Stick
Tennis rackets usually come in the head size ranges given below-
- 80-94sq. in: These are smaller racket heads come with small sweet spot and they are built for the tennis players of advanced level. These rackets are known also as the mid-size head.
- 95-105sq. in: These are mid-plus sized rackets that are just perfect for all levels of tennis players like- beginners, intermediates and advanced athletes.
- 110-115sq. in: The tennis rackets which are over-sized especially designed for the beginner players who have just started playing tennis. These rackets have with more accuracy a large sweet spot.
- 116-135sq. in: Super oversized head-sized tennis rackets with an extra-large sweet spot. These tennis rackets tend to be heavier because of they have large heads.
Grip Sizes of the Tennis Rackets
Most of the rackets for tennis have a standard grip size but here we are giving some grip sizes which you should know before buying a tennis racket-
- 4 1/8 = 1
- 4 ¼ = 2
- 4 3/8 = 3
- 4 ½ = 4
- 4 5/8 = 5
These 5 sizes are the available grip size for tennis rackets. Grip sizes no.1, 2, and 3 are usually best suited for juniors and women. For men, grip size no. 4 and 5 are the best choices.
Let’s Enjoy The Video Review
To know more, stay with us and keep mailing us or comment in the comment section. Remember, a tennis racket plays a vital role in the game but a player also has to be skillful. All the best.