Hi guys! Today I want to introduce you to the most popular and demandable tennis racket of this time. I am saying about the Wilson Hyper Hammer tennis racquet. This is not only popular but also a perfect racket among amateur and professional tennis players. You should choose this for game improvement and power. This is the lighter categories’ racquet and this is made for the medium to medium-fast swings tennis players. This is perfect for beginners and intermediate players. For the player who actually wants to get Speed, Power, and Comfort I want to say this tennis racquet is only for him. Though it has extremely lightweight it is very easy to use and especially for less advanced players to handle and move this racquet quickly according to the movement of the ball. You can sure that in spite of being lighter it is a very strong and flexible tennis racquet. This has the suitable power and spin that will help the players to generate the needed stroke speed. This racquet has a luxurious and powerful head size that helps heavily to hit the ball from the baseline of the court. The laudable stroke capacity of its will easily able to give you good swings, depth, and pace. You can make a good rally with this super flexible tennis racquet.
Wilson Hyper Hammer Tennis Racket Review
If you want to save money this tennis racquet will be the most savior for you and any other tennis players. This tennis racquet has a super-sized head That easily helps any player to produce power and provides better angles in serves. This racquet is used Hyper carbon that is 4 times strong and 65% lighter than titanium. This quality will give you the supreme playing experience and motivation on the court. If you are a thin player and can’t bear easily a heavy tennis racquet Wilson Hyper Hammer tennis racquet is for you. In this, there is used ultra synthetic gut natural at 58 lbs. string tension. Actually, the big head size of 110 sq and 27.5 inches length is the best attraction and facility of this tennis racquet. Every tennis player likes the power of a racquet. In this case, it can be said that this is the best tennis racquet ever created by Wilson. It has the ultimate technology that ever not been in tennis. This advanced technology has made it unique with unique design and powerful head quality. All the balanced and perfect match parts of this tennis racquet such as string pattern, head size balance point, grip, and beam help altogether to produce power of this racquet. When a racquet is made with a perfect match of elements and has a good combination of weight and balance then it becomes a suitable racquet for the player’s hand. All the professional and supreme players use a heavy type of racquet but the beginner and intermediate player need to use the light but strong with power racquet. Wilson Hyper Hammer Tennis racquet is such a type of racquet that is perfect for a beginner and intermediate player.
Feature of Wilson Hyper Hammer Tennis racquet:
- Head: The head size of this tennis racquet is 110 sq. inc and the length of it is 27.5 inches that are more effective than the other head to generate ultimate power at the time of serves and rally the ball. This head size also helps in longer reach and better angles for serving.
- String pattern: The string pattern of this tennis racquet is 19 x 20. This will help you to generate a spin when you rally or serve the ball if you want. This string quality helps you to get more control over the ball. After all this string pattern will help you to generate spin at the time of playing when you need it. It has an extra swing power.
- Weights and Balance: The weight of this racquet is 9.0 oz or 258 gm. It has a 10 pts head heavy. That is extremely lighter in weight. This perfect weight and oversized the head have made the true power of the game that helps a player to improve his skills. The perfect match of balance and weights of it gives the perfect short, slow swing, and maximum power. As this has a wider head so this also has a large sweet spot and that is expected by every tennis player.
- Swing weight: The swing weight of this tennis racquet is 308.
- Frame stiffness: The frame stiffness of Wilson Hyper Hammer is 70.
- Composition: Wilson Hyper Hammer is made of 15 % Hyper carbon and 85% graphite. The Hyper carbon that has used in this racquet is 4 x stronger, 4 x stiffer and 65 % lighter than titanium.
- Pre-strung with Wilson Ultra synthetic gut natural at 58 lbs.
- Hammer technology makes the racquet lighter with a higher and larger sweet spot.
- Much lighter than the majority of racquets.
- Pre-strung and ready to play with.
- Larger beam width and head heavy frame provide significant amounts of power.
- Bigger head size and open string pattern mean a larger sweet spot.
- This is best for intermediate or recreational players with moderate to fast swing.
- Increased racquet length for more reach and better angles for serves.
- Full swings can generate too much power.
- It could be considered a game improvement racquet.
- Little stability due to increased vibrations.
Buying Guides of Wilson Hyper Hammer
Head Size of a Tennis Stick
- 80-94sq. in: These are smaller racket heads come with small sweet spot and they are built for the tennis players of advanced level. These rackets are known also as the mid-size head.
- 95-105sq. in: These are mid-plus sized rackets which are just perfect for the all levels of tennis players like- beginners, intermediates and advanced athletes.
- 110-115sq. in: The tennis rackets which are over-sized especially designed for the beginner players who have just started playing tennis. These rackets have with more accuracy a large sweet spot.
- 116-135sq. in: Super oversized head sized tennis rackets with an extra-large sweet spot. These tennis rackets tend to be heavier because of they have large heads.
Grip Sizes of the Tennis Rackets
Most of the rackets for tennis have a standard grip size but here we are giving some grip sizes which you should know before buying a tennis racket-
- 4 1/8 = 1
- 4 ¼ = 2
- 4 3/8 = 3
- 4 ½ = 4
- 4 5/8 = 5
These 5 sizes are the available grip size for tennis rackets. Grip sizes no.1, 2, and 3 are usually best suited for juniors and women. For men, grip size no. 4 and 5 are the best choices.
Let’s Enjoy a Video…!!
Conclusions of Wilson Hyper Hammer Tennis Racket
All the beginner tennis players seek a special tennis racquet at the starting moment of their career because at this time he has not enough money to buy the professional type of racquet and this is not suitable for him at this time. He needs a lightweight tennis racquet also. Wilson Hyper Hammer is a lightweight, strong, and cheap cost tennis racquet. As this is suitable for the beginner it helps to improve the skills of the beginner. This is also suitable for the intermediate type of players. The specialty of this racquet is to give power, comfort, spin, and intrinsic motivation at the time of playing. So, if you are a beginner or intermediate player Wilson Hyper Hammer Tennis racquet is the best choice for you. If you want to improve your skills in tennis there are no alternatives to this outstanding tennis racquet.