Wilson Hyper Hammer Tennis Racket Review
Feature of Wilson Hyper Hammer Tennis racquet:
- Head: The head size of this tennis racquet is 110 sq. inc and the length of it is 27.5 inches that are more effective than the other head to generate ultimate power at the time of serves and rally the ball. This head size also helps in longer reach and better angles for serving.
- String pattern: The string pattern of this tennis racquet is 19 x 20. This will help you to generate a spin when you rally or serve the ball if you want. This string quality helps you to get more control over the ball. After all this string pattern will help you to generate spin at the time of playing when you need it. It has an extra swing power.
- Weights and Balance: The weight of this racquet is 9.0 oz or 258 gm. It has a 10 pts head heavy. That is extremely lighter in weight. This perfect weight and oversized the head have made the true power of the game that helps a player to improve his skills. The perfect match of balance and weights of it gives the perfect short, slow swing, and maximum power. As this has a wider head so this also has a large sweet spot and that is expected by every tennis player.
- Swing weight: Swing weight of this tennis racquet is 308.
- Frame stiffness: Frame stiffness of Wilson Hyper Hammer is 70.
- Composition: Wilson Hyper Hammer is made of 15 % Hyper carbon and 85% of graphite. The Hyper carbon that has used in this racquet is 4 x stronger, 4 x stiffer and 65 % lighter than titanium.
- Pre-strung with Wilson Ultra synthetic gut natural at 58 lbs.
- Hammer technology makes the racquet lighter with a higher and larger sweet spot.
- Much lighter than the majority of racquets.
- Pre-strung and ready to play with.
- Larger beam width and head heavy frame provide significant amounts of power.
- Bigger head size and open string pattern mean a larger sweet spot.
- This is best for intermediate or recreational players with moderate to fast swing.
- Increased racquet length for more reach and better angles for serves.
- Full swings can generate too much power.
- It could be considered a game improvement racquet.
- Little stability due to increased vibrations.
Buying Guides of Wilson Hyper Hammer
Head Size of a Tennis Stick
- 80-94sq. in: These are smaller racket heads come with small sweet spot and they are built for the tennis players of advanced level. These rackets are known also as the mid-size head.
- 95-105sq. in: These are mid-plus sized rackets which are just perfect for the all levels of tennis players like- beginners, intermediates and advanced athletes.
- 110-115sq. in: The tennis rackets which are over-sized especially designed for the beginner players who have just started playing tennis. These rackets have with more accuracy a large sweet spot.
- 116-135sq. in: Super oversized head sized tennis rackets with an extra-large sweet spot. These tennis rackets tend to be heavier because of they have large heads.
Grip Sizes of the Tennis Rackets
Most of the rackets for tennis have a standard grip size but here we are giving some grip sizes which you should know before buying a tennis racket-
- 4 1/8 = 1
- 4 ¼ = 2
- 4 3/8 = 3
- 4 ½ = 4
- 4 5/8 = 5
These 5 sizes are the available grip size for tennis rackets. Grip sizes no.1, 2, and 3 are usually best suited for juniors and women. For men, grip size no. 4 and 5 are the best choices.
Let’s Enjoy a Video…!!
Conclusions of Wilson Hyper Hammer Tennis Racket