Prince has the fame and popularity to bring changes for the tennis players and fans. Prince Textreme Warrior 100 racket is one of the best contributions to the tennis world. The first major or important change in the racket is the solid beam. The solid beam will help for a more accurate response to eliminate the Ports for a crisper. The TW play-testers with this update were eagerly anticipating getting some court time, and know what? The Prince Textreme Warrior 100 racket was spin-friendly and maneuverable. The groundstrokes of play-testers landed deep in the tennis court with ease. Volleys during the tennis game were easy to hit, as the play-testers found the Textreme Warrior 100 which is easy to maneuver. To share a proper concept about this famous racket, we have brought this article about Prince textreme warrior 100 reviews.
The racket is one of the best tennis rackets. This racket is one of the most demandable rackets among the most tennis player. You guys may be amazed to know the popularity of this racket. We will discuss all the facts related to this racket to provide you guys with proper information.
Prince Textreme Warrior 100 Review: A Blend of Spin, Power, Feel & Maneuverability
Prince is a known name among the tennis player. Prince has tried always to bring something new and great equipment for the players. Prince textreme warrior 100 reviews will also provide you the same contribution as Prince. The textreme material is added to the frame of the racket without increasing frame stiffness to increase stability.
The play-testers of this tennis racket were confident about starting points, whether the play-testers were returning or serving. They did not be disappointed with this version. They did receive nice pop on their serves and ample spin which helped to keep the ball in the court. The Prince Textreme Warrior 100 racket is able to offer to the players a superior blend of spin, power, feel, and maneuverability.
Features of Prince Textreme Warrior 100 Tennis Racket:
- Head size: Head size of the racket is 100 in² / 645 cm².
- Length: The racket has a length of 27 in / 69 cm.
- Strung weight: 14oz / 316g is strung weight of the racket.
- Balance: The balance of the stick is 12.7 in / 32 cm / 6 pts Head Light.
- Swing weight: Swing weight of the Prince racket is 320 and range of 200 – 400..
- Stiffness: The stiffness of this weapon is 66.
- Beam-width: Beam-width of the tennis stick is 24mm / 25.5mm / 22.5mm.
- Composition: Composition of the racket is graphite with textreme.
- Weight of the racket: The racket has weight of 11.14 ounces.
The provided advantages of the racket are given below-
- The beam of the racket: The Prince Warrior racket has a solid beam.
- Power level: The power level of the Prince racket is high.
- Stroke-style: The racket has a full stroke-style.
- Swinging speed: The fast swinging speed of the racket.
- Swing weight: The racket has a swinging weight of 200-400.
- Flex rating: The flex rating is 0-100.
- SwWeight facility: The racket has lightweight.
Every product has some disadvantages besides the advantages, here the disadvantages of the racket-
- Color limitation: Color is limited to the racket.
Buying Guides of Prince Textreme Warrior 100:
Head Size of a Tennis Stick
Tennis rackets usually come in the head size ranges given below-
- 80-94sq. in: These are smaller racket heads that come with a small sweet spot and they are built for the tennis players of advanced level. These rackets are known also as the mid-size head.
- 95-105sq. in: These are mid-plus-sized rackets that are just perfect for all levels of tennis players like- beginners, intermediates, and advanced athletes.
- 110-115sq. in: The tennis rackets which are over-sized especially designed for the beginner players who have just started playing tennis. These rackets have with more accuracy a large sweet spot.
- 116-135sq. in: Super oversized head-sized tennis rackets with an extra-large sweet spot. These tennis rackets tend to be heavier because they have large heads.
The ratio of Head Light (Control) & Head Heavy (POWER)
Grip Sizes of the Tennis Rackets
Most of the rackets for tennis have a standard grip size but here we are giving some grip sizes which you should know before buying a tennis racket-
- 4 1/8 = 1
- 4 ¼ = 2
- 4 3/8 = 3
- 4 ½ = 4Prince extrem100
- 4 5/8 = 5
These 5 sizes are the available grip size for tennis rackets. Grip sizes no.1, 2, and 3 are usually best suited for juniors and women. For men, grip sizes no. 4 and 5 are the best choices.
Let’s Enjoy This Video
In our article about Prince textreme warrior 100 reviews, we discussed everything related to the racket in detail. I hope, you love our article and get all that you need to know about this tennis racket. We talked also about some general knowledge about a tennis racket. Even, we also discussed some tips for buying a tennis racket. So, before choosing and buying a tennis racket, we will recommend you to have these tips mentioned above. We can ensure you that you will be benefited.
To know more, stay with us and keep mailing us or comment in the comment section. Remember, a tennis racket plays a vital role in the game but a player also has to be skillful. All the best.