Head Ti.S6 tennis racket has brought an evaluation in the world of tennis. This racket has a head heavy wide-body, straight beam. The racket has more control than the Ti S7 which is now discontinued. This ultra-light (8.9 ounces) racket of titanium model of Head has more power than the previous version called Ti. S5. The Head Titanium Ti S6 with a lively frame will perform the best with the stability of excellent performance in the hands of the tennis players. The tennis racket is ideal for spin artist tennis players with an all-court game. To provide a proper concept about this famous racket, we have brought this article about Head ti s6 tennis racket.
The racket is one of the most popular tennis rackets. This racket is one of most demandable racket among the most tennis player. You guys may be amazed to know the popularity of this racket. We will discuss all the facts related to this racket to provide you guys proper information.
Head Ti S6 Tennis Racket: A Great Tennis Racket
We will talk about the features, pros and cons of the Head ti s6 tennis racket to have a clear concept about the racket. So, without wasting our time let’s begin the discussion.
Features of Head Ti S6 Tennis Racket:
- Head size: Head size of the racket is 115 in² / 742 cm².
- Length of the racket: Length of the racket is 75 in / 70 cm.
- Strung weight of the racket: 9oz / 252g is strung weight.
- Balance: The balance of the racket is 8 pts Head heavy.
- Swing weight of the racket: Swing weight of the tennis racket is 318.
- Stiffness: The stiffness of this weapon is 75.
- Composition: Composition of the racket is graphite/titanium.
- Wide body: The racket has a wide-body of straight beam.
The provided advantages of the racket are given below-
- Power level: Power level of the racket is high.
- Stroke-style: Full stroke-style racket.
- Swinging speed: Slow-moderate swinging speed.
- Grip type: Grip type of the racket is Head Cushion grip.
- String tension: String tension of the racket is 57-66 pounds.
Every product has some disadvantages besides the advantages, here the disadvantages of the racket-
- Head cover: The racket does not come with a head cover.
Buying Guides of Head Ti S6 Tennis Racket:
The ratio of Head Light (Control) & Head Heavy (POWER)
For a beginner tennis player, we would recommend choosing a head heavy racket for extra power because he or she will not be able to generate too much power from his or her swings only. Tennis players who are experienced should go for the racket which has an evenly distributed ratio or headlight. These tennis rackets are able to absorb shocks quickly and easier to handle. Headlight rackets also help a tennis player to generate extra spin and these rackets are pretty easy to maneuver on the net.
Head Size of a Tennis Stick
Tennis rackets usually come in the head size ranges given below-
- 80-94sq. in: These are smaller racket heads come with small sweet spot and they are built for the tennis players of advanced level. These rackets are known also as the mid-size head.
- 95-105sq. in: These are mid-plus sized rackets that are just perfect for all levels of tennis players like- beginners, intermediates and advanced athletes.
- 110-115sq. in: The tennis rackets which are over-sized especially designed for the beginner players who have just started playing tennis. These rackets have with more accuracy a large sweet spot.
- 116-135sq. in: Super oversized head-sized tennis rackets with an extra-large sweet spot. These tennis rackets tend to be heavier because of they have large heads.
Grip Sizes of the Tennis Rackets
Most of the rackets for tennis have a standard grip size but here we are giving some grip sizes which you should know before buying a tennis racket-
- 4 1/8 = 1
- 4 ¼ = 2
- 4 3/8 = 3
- 4 ½ = 4
- 4 5/8 = 5
These 5 sizes are the available grip size for tennis rackets. Grip sizes no.1, 2, and 3 are usually best suited for juniors and women. For men, grip size no. 4 and 5 are the best choices.
Let’s Enjoy This Video
To know more, stay with us and keep mailing us or comment in the comment section. Remember, a tennis racket plays a vital role in the game but a player also has to be skillful. All the best.