Generally, Tennis Are Played In Two Different Ways:
- Single (one vs. one).
- Dual (Two vs. two).
Besides this, there has a dual male and female game that is called the mixed dual.
The place where the tennis game held is called the tennis court.
Tennis Are Played In Different Types Of Court:
Grass Court (Grass roofed court).
Clay Court (shaving court of red soil).
Hardcourt (Hardcourt of crack and particles of bricks).
Rules To Play Tennis: (Rules and Guidelines)
- In tennis, two or more players of two opposing teams are taking place just face to face but opposite of each other. This is the first basic rules of tennis. The player of one site passes the ball first to the opposite player on the opposite side of the court. This is called the serve. The man who serves the ball is called the server and the man who receives from other sites of the court is called the receiver.
- The server should serve the ball from the outside of the baseline of the court. But the receiver can take place at any place of the court. The service ball should pass to the other side of the player without touching the net. If there is any wrong in service the server will get a new chance to serve again. When the second service also is a fault then this is called the double fault and the receiver get point for this fault. This is the second basic rules of tennis.
- If the service is right the main part of the play is started then. Where each player gives back the ball with the racquet to the opposite player or team’s court. This is called the rally. Assiduously, they given and taken the ball and try to bit the opposite player and expect that the opposite player as it would be can’t give back the ball in the right way.
- If the opposite player fails to give back the ball in the right way then the player gets a point. To pass the ball in the right way the ball should pass with one hit by the racquet to the opposite player’s court and that should be done before the ball bounce two times in player’s own court. Otherwise, the player will consider as wrong and the player will be a bit to the opposite player.
- The win or loss of tennis is considered by depending on the win of the game. In tennis, the point getting system or process is “0”, “15”, “30” “40”. Assiduously when the player gets above or after the 40 points before the opposite player then he wins the game.
- If the two players both get 40 points in a set then among them a player has to get two points at a stretch to win the game. In this way, if any player can win 6 games by keeping the gap of at least two games from the opposite player then he will be able to win a set.
- If they are a win in an equal number of the game then the winner will be selected by the tiebreaker of the set. In this way, the most set winner is considered the winner of the event. There can be 5 or 3 set in a tennis event.