The racket is one of the most famous tennis rackets. This racket is one of most demandable racket among the most tennis player. You guys may be amazed to know the popularity of this racket. We will discuss all the facts related to this racket to provide you guys proper information.
Babolat Pure Strike Review: A Tennis Weapon of Power & Forgiveness
Most famous players in the world of tennis game say that the Babolat pure strike feels explosive and fast from the baseline. The racket is a combination of power and forgiveness. The weight of the racket is 11.3 ounces (strung) with a large head of 98-102 sq. in.
We will talk about the features, pros and cons of the Babolat pure strike tennis racket to have a clear concept about the racket.
Features of Babolat pure strike:
- Head size: The head size of the pure strike racket is 98 sq. in MP.
- Length: The racket has a length of
- Strung weight: Weights of the tennis racket are for strung – 11.3 ounces and for unstrung – 9.9 ounces.
- Beam-width: Beam-width of the tennis stick is 23mm / 26mm / 23mm.
- Composition: The composition of the racket is graphite.
- Weight of the racket: The racket has a weight of 1.1 pounds.
- Dimensions of the racket: The product dimensions are 29 x 13 x 1 inch.
The provided advantages of the racket are given below-
- Grip type: Grip type of the racket is Babolat Uptake grip.
- The weight advantage of the racket: The pure strike is a light weight racket.
- Level of players: This tennis racket is ideal for the beginner and junior players.
Every product has some disadvantages besides the advantages, here the disadvantages of the racket-
- Color limitation: Color is limited of the racket.
- Whom for: Perfect racket for beginner and intermediate level players but not for the pro level players.
Buying Guides of Babolat Pure Strike:
Now, we are going to share some buying guides with you guys. Before choosing and buying this tennis racket, you should know these tips. We are sure that these tips will help you guys. Here, are the facts that you must need to be considered when buying this tennis racket.
While the skills of a player matter a lot on the tennis court but the tennis racket you select can add that punch of excellence and perfection in your game. To improve the quality of the game, the player should have the potential.
Head Size of a Tennis Stick
Tennis rackets usually come in the head size ranges given below-
- 80-94sq. in: These are smaller racket heads come with small sweet spot and they are built for the tennis players of advanced level. These rackets are known also as the mid-size head.
- 95-105sq. in: These are mid-plus sized rackets that are just perfect for all levels of tennis players like- beginners, intermediates and advanced athletes.
- 110-115sq. in: The tennis rackets which are over-sized especially designed for the beginner players who have just started playing tennis. These rackets have with more accuracy a large sweet spot.
- 116-135sq. in: Super oversized head-sized tennis rackets with an extra-large sweet spot. These tennis rackets tend to be heavier because of they have large heads.
Grip Sizes of the Tennis Rackets
Most of the rackets for tennis have a standard grip size but here we are giving some grip sizes which you should know before buying a tennis racket-
- 4 1/8 = 1
- 4 ¼ = 2
- 4 3/8 = 3
- 4 ½ = 4
- 4 5/8 = 5
These 5 sizes are the available grip size for tennis rackets. Grip sizes no.1, 2, and 3 are usually best suited for juniors and women. For men, grip size no. 4 and 5 are the best choices.
The ratio of Head Light (Control) & Head Heavy (POWER)
For a beginner tennis player, we would recommend choosing a head heavy racket for extra power because he or she will not be able to generate too much power from his or her swings only. Tennis players who are experienced should go for the racket which has an evenly distributed ratio or headlight. These tennis rackets are able to absorb shocks quickly and easier to handle. Headlight rackets also help a tennis player to generate extra spin and these rackets are pretty easy to maneuver on the net.
Let’s Enjoy The Video Review