Babolat Pure Aero: Rackets of Rafael Nadal’s
This is such a racquet that mainly focuses on power and spin. So, you can take this as the most strong tennis racquet.
The history of the pure aero is very closely related with Rafael Nadal, one of the greatest champion tennis player. For making the unique relationship between Rafa and Babolat the original Aero Pro drive was developed for giving the focus on the power and spin.
This awesome racquet was first designed for Nadal racquet but now many professionals are using this including Johanna Konta, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Genie Bouchard, jack sock, Caroline Wozniacki and more other.
Now gradually pure aero has become one of the most popular tennis racquets all over the world.
Details For Pure Aero
- Babolat has changed the outlook to the game’s most popular racquet. This is namely called pure aero and this is something special for the production of spin and power.
- This has 11.2 ounces strung. You can charge strongly and immediately to the players by this smart stick. This stick is very strong but flexible. This has the cortex dampening materials to the head at 3 and 9 o’clock. For this, it feels slightly soft when it impacts.
- This is the most ultra-modern weapon. The mid of this is 320 swing weights that draw an excellent deal between the stability and speed. This will give enough power at the finishing point of the ball touching.
- After all, it can be said that the Babolat can control the pace and spin of the ball from the aggressive attack of the opposite players.
Main Features of Babolat Pure Aero
- Babolat innovated has improved the series of this racket for the whole year. In this year the pure aero is providing the titanic spin fined tuned with two important concepts and that is the bold and technical partnership.
- This racket is improved for creating the maximum spin and make it more stronger than previous versions. Anyone can move this racket very easily and faster. If one wants to increase ball speed, he can do this without any extra power.
- Babolat pure aero tennis racket is especially for the advanced players who are seeking more power without expense extra energy.
- In this racket, there have used aero modular technology that increases the aerodynamic for its head speed.
- This has also FSI technology which has helped to generate more and more spin for the players. Frame string interaction, the cross string is near the sweet spot of the racket by giving them more control to the players like to and 18 x 20 string power.
- This is the wonder of FSI technology. This tennis racket has also the carbon plystabilizer technology powered by chomarat for superior stability.
- This awesome technology will make every shot perfect and make more stable when it will impact. In this, there also have the aero modular technology.
Let’s Enjoy The Video Review
User reviews (Why you buy it)
So, there you go. how was the Babolat pure aero reviews? Babolat pure aero is such a new version that has proved its popularity among the advanced level players and to the top-class players of the world in very few times.
If you want to the impact of the users of this you can see all the review that is given by the users of it. This has some awesome reviews. In this racquet, there have used the best technology that is possible to give the best.
This is using to the whole world now especially in Europe and the USA by the advanced level players. The top-class champion players are using this more like Rafael Nadal, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Eugenie Bouchard.
After all, I can assure you that if you get better performance, Babolat pure aero will be the best company for you.