Babolat has brought another weapon to one of the most popular and iconic rackets for the games. The new racket is known as the Pure Aero, and this racket is specialized in the production of power and spin. At strung of 11.2 ounces, this tennis racket is ideal for the intermediate tennis players who love hard-charging, but the racket should have to also work very well for the pro level tennis ball strikers who are always seeking to go on offense. For this updated racket version, Babolat has lowered the flex a tad to give this stick of tennis a response of more arm-friendly and slightly controlled. To provide a proper concept about this famous racket, we have brought this article about Babolat pure aero reviews.
The racket is one of the most popular tennis rackets. This racket is one of most demandable rackets among the most tennis player. You guys may be amazed to know the popularity of this racket. We will discuss all the facts related to this racket to provide you guys with proper information.
Babolat Pure Aero Reviews: An Aggressive Tennis Weapon
Babolat is a known name among the tennis player. Babolat has tried always to bring something new and great equipment for the players. Bablote pure areo reviews will also provide you the same contribution of Babolat. Babolat has also changed the dimension to the head at 9& 3 o’clock of the Cortex dampening material which results in the impact of a lightly softer feel. But let us make sure that the racket is still modern, lively, and a fire weapon.
The technology of signature which is known as FSI Spin is used to utilize string spacing which is wider of the body for oblong grommets at 12 and 6 o’clock along with an extra bite to maximize snapback and string movement.
Most famous players in the world of tennis say that the Babolat pure aero feels explosive and fast from the baseline. The grippe string-bed and speedy response provide the perfect chance for hitting balls of heavy spin-loaded that drop really hard. The response of a higher trajectory makes the racket easy to keep the ball deep.
The mid-swing-weight of 320 draws a great composition between stability and speed. The racket has quick handling which makes it a great weapon for those players who like to chase down the balls or too ripe the winners on the run. At the net, the Babolat pure aero maintains a great contribution to fast exchanges, and the players will be able to have enough power for finishing the points with a bang. So, we may have understood that these great rackets a very obvious choice for aggressive tennis players who look to control the action with spin and pace.
Features of Babolat Pure Aero:
- Head size: The head size of the pure areo racket is 100 in² / 645.16 cm².
- Length: The racket has a length of 27in / 68.58cm.
- Strung weight:2oz / 318g is strung weight of the racket.
- Balance: The balance of the stick is 12.99in / 32.99cm / 4 pts HL.
- Swing weight: Swing weight of the pure areo racket is 324.
- Stiffness: The stiffness of this weapon is 67.
- Beam-width: Beam-width of the tennis stick is 23mm / 26mm / 23mm.
- Composition: The composition of the racket is graphite.
The provided advantages of the racket are given below-
- Power level: The power level of the pure areo racket is low-medium.
- Stroke-style: Full stroke-style racket.
- Swinging speed: Fast swinging speed.
- Color: Available color of the racket is yellow-black.
- Grip type: Grip type of the racket is Babolat Syntec Pro.
- String tension: String tension of pure areo is 50-59 pounds.
Every product has some disadvantages besides the advantages, here the disadvantages of the racket-
- Color limitation: Color is limited of the racket.
- Whom for: Perfect racket for beginner and intermediate level players but not for the pro level players.
Buying Guides of Babolat Pure Aero:
Head Size of a Tennis Stick
Tennis rackets usually come in the head size ranges given below-
- 80-94sq. in: These are smaller racket heads come with small sweet spot and they are built for the tennis players of advanced level. These rackets are known also as the mid-size head.
- 95-105sq. in: These are mid-plus sized rackets that are just perfect for all levels of tennis players like- beginners, intermediates, and advanced athletes.
- 110-115sq. in: The tennis rackets which are over-sized especially designed for beginner players who have just started playing tennis. These rackets have more accuracy a large sweet spot.
- 116-135sq. in: Super oversized head sized tennis rackets with an extra-large sweet spot. These tennis rackets tend to be heavier because they have large heads.
Grip Sizes of the Tennis Rackets
Most of the rackets for tennis have a standard grip size but here we are giving some grip sizes which you should know before buying a tennis racket-
- 4 1/8 = 1
- 4 ¼ = 2
- 4 3/8 = 3
- 4 ½ = 4
- 4 5/8 = 5
These 5 sizes are the available grip size for tennis rackets. Grip sizes no.1, 2, and 3 are usually best suited for juniors and women. For men, grip size no. 4 and 5 are the best choices.
Let’s Enjoy The Video Review
The conclusion of Babolat Pure Aero Reviews